Here’s some handy tips to prolong the raw, rugged look of your Gymbeing equipment for years (and years) to come…
- Keep your weights in a dry environment
- Keep your weights covered if stored in a garage, shed or unheated room
- At manufacture, all steel products are coated with a protective oil to protect the steel from the elements – wipe down your equipment by spraying WD40 or GT80 onto a clean cloth in a well ventilated area and clean the bars thoroughly
- Afterwards, ensure all traces of WD40/GT80 have been wiped/evaporated to prevent any slipping of the fixing clips
And of course – remember safety first…
- As with all heavy objects, please take care when lifting
- Always ensure you’re on a stable surface
- Always ensure your fixing clips are in working condition and fastened securely to avoid plates falling off and injury.
We would love to see your kit in action – post them on social and tag us in – we will often run competitions and giveaways!